How to Get to Mount Rinjani National Park
There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from Singapore to Lombok and from these and Bandung, Kupang and Ende to Bima.
1. Garuda, Merpati and Lion Air all have regular flights to Mataram from Jakarta, Denpasar and Surabaya, some originating in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Mataram.
3. Merpati fly five times a day from Denpasar to Mataram as well Merpati offers regular services from Denpasar to Bima.
4. Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Mataram every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
5. Batavia Air is a new airline flying daily between Surabaya and Mataram every day and has connecting flights to many other Indonesia destinations.
Take a car or bus from Denpasar to Padangbai and from there by ferry to Lembar in Lombok. To travel on to Sumbawa head eastwards to Kayangan (Labuan Lombok) and catch the ferry to Poto Tano. Passengers can travel to Sumbawa from the east by ferry via Labuhan Bajo (Flores) and Sape. Public transport and air conditioned coaches depart regularly from these terminals.
Drive-on ferries operate regularly from Padangbai in Bali to Lembar in Lombok. From Labuhan Bajo in Flores to Sapi in East Sumbawa.
1. Perama Tours offers travel from Padangbai to Senggigi and the Gilis daily.
2. It is sometimes possible to hire a boat from Labuhan Haji or Tanjung Luar in southeast Lombok, how ever this is not considered reliable.
3. Pelni, the regional coastal shipping line, has some ships that ply between the islands and provinces, completing a ring route including Lembar and Bima.
04.Fast boats serve from Benoa/Serangan/Padang Bay to Gili Islands and Lombok